Friday, 2 February 2018

Friday POST February 2, 2018


Friday POST February 2, 2018

1. What do this past week?

I got introduced to Computers, English, and French, the new classes of my second semester. Other than that, I didn't really do anything out of the ordinary this week.

Image result for computers class

Related image

2. What code did you learn this past week?

How to add a background colour and everything about tables.

Image result for html background color

Image result for html table

3. What 2 types of technology do you depend on and why?

I depend on the furnace and the light switches because they make life a lot easier since you don't have to light fires to get warm and light.

Image result for gas furnace

Image result for light switch

4. What is in your tech-future?

I think that I'll eventually be buying the latest tech, such as computers, phones, and game consoles. It's easy to get sucked into buying them.

Image result for latest tech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Viewed