Wednesday, 2 May 2018

Game Journalism Day 2 - SURVIVE


Game Journalism Day 2 - SURVIVE

Question 1: What is the challenge?

The challenge is Hopeless Rescue. The objective is to retrieve a Distress Pistol from the summit of Timberwolf Mountain and fire it from the top of the Desolation Point Lighthouse.






Question 2: What did you do today?

I restarted my challenge and looted my cabin, including the safe



I found a rifle, too, and shot a rabbit, harvesting its body.



Afterwards, I went exploring. I took refuge in the shelter in my third picture, cooked the rabbit, and ate. I then climbed a mountain and found this thing.


After getting to the top of the mountain, I arrived in the area in my second picture. Unfortunately, that was when I started running out of supplies. I had gotten dysentery from dirty water and I had a sprained ankle from an early fall.


Since I was already doomed to die, I decided to stop playing and I walked off the cliff to my death.


Question 3: What is the charcoal for?

Charcoal is used for marking areas on the map. To use it, hold space, select Navigation, and select Charcoal.




Afterwards, left click to start mapping (you can only do so outdoors) and your area will appear on the map.



Question 4: What survival tip do you have? (Tips and tricks)

-Hold either a flare or a torch to drive off wolves.
-Make sure to take charcoal from stoves whenever you get the chance.
-To open a safe, just guess by rotating to a direction until a lock opens, then repeating the process in the opposite and same process.
-Use your free time to reload your gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Viewed