Game Journalism Day 3 - TACKLE
Question 1: How many days to do you have to complete the challenge?
You have 7 days to complete the "Hopeless Rescue" challenge.
To create a fishing tackle, you need a hook and a line.
Then, you need to find a fishing hut and break the ice in the fishing hole in order to fish.
You can use either a hunting knife or hatchet to break the ice in the fishing hole.
Question 2: What did you do today?
I immediately booked it to a cabin after looting my spawn.
After I looted it, I went to a nearby frozen lake, which is where I found the fishing hut above.
I found a line in it and went back to the cabin to craft a hook.
After I crafted the hook, I made a fishing tackle and went back to the fishing hut, caught a fish, and stopped playing for the day.
To craft a hook, you need 1 piece of scrap metal, which can be either found or gotten by breaking down a metal object.
To craft a line, you need to get a gut from an animal corpse.
You then need to leave the gut indoors for 5 days for it to become a cured gut. After that, you can craft a line.
















No comments:
Post a Comment